Reasons to choose Cherot in St. Albert
- French Farmhouse architecture featured throughout the area, including striking rooflines and rustic stone arrangements.
- Cherot will be located beside the upcoming brand-new recreation center in St. Albert.
- The classic European essence is incorporated in the area through its landscape architecture, street furniture, entrance feature, and Paris-inspired playground featuring the Eiffel tower and locks bridge!
- Upcoming Commercial Project including grocery store, restaurants, etc. located within 3-4 minute drive.
- A Future school your kids can walk to is also a short commute away.
- Multiple walking trails and green spaces/parks are planned for this community.